- A diabetic employee takes more scheduled breaks than others so that he can eat small meals.
- An employee with temperature sensitivity is allowed to wear a modified dress code.
- An employee who experiences seizures is...
About: Preston Worley
Preston Clark Worley is a native of Richmond, Kentucky and proudly calls Central Kentucky home. After graduating from the University of Kentucky and the University of Kentucky College of Law, he joined McBrayer Law Firm as an Associate in 2010. He enjoys a diverse practice in several areas of transactional, litigation and administrative law. Mr. Worley has represented his clients by brief or in person before various trial courts throughout the Commonwealth and the Federal Eastern District of Kentucky, the Kentucky Court of Appeals, the Kentucky Supreme Court, Executive and Administrative Agencies, and the Kentucky General Assembly. His primary areas of interest are employment law, land development, telecommunications, real estate and affordable housing.
Recent Posts by Preston Worley
- Is the arrest for a serious crime or minor offense?
- Is the employee high-profile, high level? Or, are they lesser known (and thus less likely to draw attention for the arrest)?
- How does it relate to the employee’s job duties and how will it impact business?
Recent Comments by Preston Worley
No comments by Preston Worley yet.